Thursday, October 18, 2012

Don't Worry - We're Still on the Scene

 www.theswensonscene2.blogspot.com
No need to panic, everyone.  All you need to do is add a "2" to the web address and you'll find our familiar faces here at The Swenson Scene...Life Goes On.  I was having some trouble with the old blog (wouldn't let me load any more pictures - now how fun would that be???), so I thought it would be easier just to start afresh over here.  Sooooo, if you want to take a walk down memory lane, you can always visit the old blog, but make sure you update your links to include the "2" because I know you won't want to miss a thing  :) 

Just to prove we are alive and well...my three loves.

So happy to have Daddy home after a long business trip.


Some shots I took of Adam that I just adore.  
Such a happy boy.



See ya around!

1 comment:

  1. I found you! Adam has such a great smile! Clara is getting so big :)

    ReplyDelete